Tuesday, November 4, 2008

PRESIDENT BARACK OBAMA-- I AM SO PROUD!

First of all, I am neither a crier -- nor am I a prayer. But I am tonight.

I am so fucking proud of this country for the first time in a long time. Every night for the the past week -- I prayed for Barack Obama. I couldn't sleep last night for the fear that somehow, the assclowns that seem to have entrenched a foothold in this great nation might somehow again weasel a simpering puppet into 2000 Pennsylvania Avenue to constipate the collective karmic and economic colon of this country for the next four years.

Tonight when Barack Obama was named President-Elect of this once-great (and soon-to-be-great-again) country, I wept. I wept tears of joy and hope. I even tolerated looking at Oprah's face. It feels good to be an American again.

P.S. After tonight, Oprah officially resumes chapping my hide on a daily.

No comments: